Note to Children:
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO REGISTER FOR SERVICES ON THIS SITE OR TO PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS SITE. REGISTRATION FOR SERVICES BY ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
1. Age and Responsibility. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this Site by you and those using your login information. If any of the services on the Site requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You then will choose a login and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify DancinDogg™ Golf immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. DancinDogg™ Golf will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by DancinDogg™ Golf or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
2. DancinDogg™ Golf Privacy Statement. Registration data and certain other information about you is subject to our Privacy Statement (click here). You understand that through your use of the Services you consent to the collection and use of this information as set forth in the DancinDogg™ Golf Privacy Statement.
3. User Conduct. While on this Site, you may not:
Collect or post information about others without their consent;
Impersonate another person or entity, or post, publish, upload, or in any way distribute, transmit or disseminate (collectively "Post") any message anonymously or under a false name;
Defame, harass, threaten, stalk, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as the rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
Post any obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information or unlawful information;
Post any material that infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secrets ("Intellectual Property") of any party, unless you are the owner of the Intellectual Property or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material;
Post any corrupted files, files that contain computer viruses or other destructive features, or any other software or programs that may corrupt of damage another party's computer;
Engage in any commercial activities, including advertising or offering to sell any goods or services;
Post chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, charity requests or petitions for signatures;
Mass-post, cross-post, or post off-topic messages to any newsgroup, chat room or bulletin board service;
Spam* (see definition below);
Interfere with, restrict or inhibit other users of this Site; or Knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a child 13 years or younger.
DancinDogg™ Golf defines "Spam" as the sending of electronic messages, individually or en masse, to people who did not request it and/or would not otherwise choose to receive it regardless of whether sent by a business, an individual, or a nonprofit.
DancinDogg™ Golf may immediately terminate your access to the Site or any portion of the Site for violation of any of the foregoing rules of user conduct without notification.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site, Content and Services are provided "As Is". Your use thereof is at your own risk. While DancinDogg™ Golf uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of this Site's content, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any information or material on the site. DancinDogg™ Golf, as well as any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site including, without limitation, the Content and any Services, specifically disclaim any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Site.
DANCINDOGG™ GOLF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, DANCINDOGG™ GOLF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. DANCINDOGG™ GOLF, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DANCINDOGG™ GOLF MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND/OR LINKS APPEARING ON THE SITE.
5. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER DANCINDOGG™ GOLF NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF DANCINDOGG™ GOLF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING THE SITE. Some U.S. states and foreign countries do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for certain categories of damages. Therefore, some or all of the limitations above may not apply to you to the extent they are prohibited or superseded by state or national provisions.
6. Monitoring. DancinDogg™ Golf has no obligation to monitor any member's use of the Site or retain the content of any user session. However, DancinDogg™ Golf reserves the right at all times and without notice to delete any content and to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any content or other information in DancinDogg™ Golf's possession, however obtained, about or related to you, your use of the Site or otherwise as necessary or useful to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. DancinDogg™ Golf is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing content.
8. Trademarks. All of the trademarks, logos, and service marks appearing on the Site (the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered trademarks of DancinDogg™ Golf and other third parties, protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Without the prior written permission of the trademark owner, you may not use or display the Trademarks in any manner. Use on this Site of the trademark(s) of any other party is not intended to imply DancinDogg™ Golf's affiliation with or endorsement of that party, or that party's sponsorship or endorsement of DancinDogg™ Golf, its products or services.
9. Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain links to sites not operated or maintained by DancinDogg™ Golf. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by DancinDogg™ Golf of the content of such third party sites. DancinDogg™ Golf is not responsible for the content of the sites of others and makes no representation regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at your own risk, and waive any and all claims against DancinDogg™ Golf regarding the inclusion of links to outside sites or your use of those sites. The third party sites may contain user agreements or terms and conditions and privacy policies to which you are subject while using those sites. We encourage you to become familiar with these policies when you access those sites. DancinDogg™ Golf reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
10. Unsolicited Submissions/Feedback. DancinDogg™ Golf does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new products, services, technologies, processes, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original artwork, samples, demos or other works. If you do send such materials, DancinDogg™ Golf makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Any feedback you provide on this Site will be deemed non-confidential. DancinDogg™ Golf is free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
11. International Use. DancinDogg™ Golf makes no representation of any kind that all content, materials and services on the Site are appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations, especially some locations outside the United States, and accessing such from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Those accessing the Site from such locations act on their own initiative and we are not responsible for their compliance with applicable laws.
12. Software Licenses. Any software that may from time to time be made available for downloading from the Site is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. The use of such software is governed solely by the terms of the software license agreement or designated "Legal Notice" accompanying such software. The downloading and use of such software is conditioned on your agreement to be bound by the terms of any such license agreement or notice.
14. Termination. DancinDogg™ Golf reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site, with or without notice.
DancinDogg™ Golf LLC (“DancinDogg™ Golf”) is committed to protecting your
privacy. To that end, we have created this privacy statement to inform you about
our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website,
www.DancinDogg.com, related sub-domains (collectively, the
“website”), and the locally installed client application (together with the
website, the “web services”). In this privacy statement you will find information
regarding the following:
What personally identifiable information we collect through the web
services and how that information is used.
Information about cookies.
With whom the information may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution
of the information.
The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss,
misuse or alteration of information under DancinDogg™ Golf’s control.
How you can access and correct any inaccuracies in the information
collected about you. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement,
if you feel that we have not complied with the policies stated here, or if you
would like to request that we change the way we use your information, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address:
400 West Front Street
Traverse City, Mi 49684
At DancinDogg™ Golf we do not sell or rent your personal information to third
parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your information with third
parties as described in this privacy statement or if we are required to do so
by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to
conform to the edicts of the law, cooperate with law enforcement agencies, or
comply with legal process.
An Important Note About Children. Children (persons under
the age of 18) are not eligible to use the web services without some supervision
from a parent or guardian. We ask that children do not submit any personal
information to us unless a parent or guardian is monitoring that submission or
the child’s general use of the web services. If you are under the age of 18,
you may only use the web services in conjunction with and under the supervision
of your parents or guardians.
What Personally Identifiable
Information do We Collect and How is it Used?
Sign-On. If you elect to participate in any of the
interactive areas of the Site, we collect your name and email address. This
information is to allow you to access and participate in the web services and
enable us to communicate with you regarding the web services as well as other
products, services and opportunities we believe will be of interest to you. We
may also use this information in aggregate form to help us improve our products
and services and engage in related research activities. In addition, if you
choose to post messages in our bulletin boards, chat rooms or other message
areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you
provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes,
provide customer support, improve our products and troubleshoot problems as
permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or
letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your
activities or postings on our website, we may collect such information into a
file specific to you.
Contact Us. We use links located in the web services to
allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have.
This information is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We
may also file your comments to improve the web services and offerings, or review
and discard the information.
Purchase of Software If you purchase the DancinDogg™ Golf
software, we will collect some additional information, which may include a
billing address, credit card number and a credit card expiration date. This
information will be used to process and complete your payment. In addition, we
may collect information about your experience and level of expertise in golf.
This information may be used in the future to offer you a more personalized
experience with our software. It may also be used in aggregate form by
DancinDogg™ Golf, either independently or with third party research
institutions, for product improvement, research and studies related to the
DancinDogg™ Golf program.
Opt-in Programs. If you have indicated that you are
interested in learning more about DancinDogg™ Golf and our offerings or if you
have elected to receive our newsletter or other email publications, we will
collect contact information such as name, email address, phone number and
address. This information will only be used to contact you to provide you with
further information about our products and services as you have requested.
Demographic Information. We automatically track certain
information based upon your behavior on the web services. We use this
information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and
behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This
information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on
the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or
not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
A “cookie” is a small file placed on your hard drive that tracks non-personally
identifiable information such as the number that represents you as a user in our
cookies to allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session.
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in
that case you may not be able to use certain features on the webs services and
you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session.
Additionally, you may encounter "cookies" or other similar devices
on certain pages of the website that are placed by third parties. For example,
if you view a web page created by a user, there may be a "cookie" placed within
With Whom Do we Share Your Information? We never sell or
rent your personal information without your consent. However, DancinDogg™ Golf
may release personal information under the following circumstances:
Where release is required by law
(for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
To appropriate persons, where your
communication suggests possible harm to others.
As discussed above under “Purchase of Software,” if you purchase software from
DancinDogg™ Golf, we will collect billing related information from you, such as
a credit card number and billing address. We may share that information with a
third party solely for the purpose of processing your order.
Choices Regarding the Use of Your Information
How to Discontinue Receiving DancinDogg™ Golf Email
Publications. To stop receiving DancinDogg™ Golf email
publications, log in to your account at www.dancindogg.com, select the profile link on your
account page and change your email options.
Access and Update User Information. You can view and update
your account information on the web by logging in and selecting the “My Info”
How do we Protect the Security of Your
Information? Protecting your privacy and your information is a
top priority at DancinDogg™ Golf. We have taken careful measures to help
prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. Once we receive
your information that was entered into our web services, it is stored behind
a firewall. All DancinDogg™ Golf employees are aware of our privacy and
security policies. Your information is only accessible to those employees who
need it in order to perform their jobs. If you order software or services from
us, we may share your information with a third party solely for the purpose of
processing your order. In any instance where you have discovered or suspect
fraud, you need to contact your credit card companies immediately. Please be
assured that all of your information is communicated via a secure connection
using industry standard internet security protocols.
Notification of Changes. If we are going to use your
personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at
notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your
information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material
changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already
collected through our site, we will post a prominent notice on our website
notifying users of the change.
What Happens if you
Communicate with Us. When you send an email to us or visit the
web site, you are communicating with us electronically. When you send an email
to us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically in
response. We may communicate with you by email, or by updating or posting
notices on our web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure
and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any
legal requirement that such communication be in writing. All communications
with us become the property of DancinDogg™ Golf.
Consent. You acknowledge that this privacy statement is part
assent to DancinDogg™ Golf's privacy statement.
In the event that you need to return a Dancin' Dogg Golf product, please read and understand our return policy below, then fill out the online refund request form and submit it to Dancin' Dogg Golf for processing.
Your request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. Upon approval, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be emailed to you containing instructions on how to return your purchase which will be sent to the email address you provide us. (Please allow 3 - 5 days for processing)
Our 30-Day money back guarantee applies only to purchases made directly from Dancin' Dogg Golf, and does not apply to shipping charges.
All returned items must be shipped prepaid and insured for the full value. Risk of loss or damage to any returned item will be borne by you until the returned item is placed within our custody and control at our premises.
You must ensure that the following documents are included with the returned item:
A printed copy of your RMA form
We will only process refunds for any returned item purchased if:
the returned item is in the same condition as it was delivered to you, and
it was purchased directly from Dancin' Dogg Golf or www.dancindogg.com, and
the returned item is in its original packaging with all original contents including but not limited to all documentation, accessories, packing materials and
if any gift or free product was enclosed together with the returned item at the time of purchase, such gift or free product must also be returned together with the returned item.
All refunds shall be made through the same method of payment through which payment in relation to the original purchase was made. Once received by us, please allow 3-5 days for processing.
After inspection of your returned items at our warehouse, your refund will be processed within 5 business days, less shipping fees and any applicable restocking fees that may apply. Please note, in addition, it may take your credit card company a few days to show the return on your statement.
Restocking fees will be applied for returns which are missing items or returned after the 30 day return period: 20% restocking fee will be applied to returns received with any of the following: missing items, damaged items and/or failure to include this Return Authorization form, and returns received after the 30 day return period.
Note: All refunds exclude shipping and handling fees.
If you’re not satisfied with OptiShot within 30-days ---
Return the Dancin’ Dogg Program and all its pieces and parts for a full,
unconditional refund. It’s that simple. No strings, no catches – no
We’ve worked very hard on making OptiShot a tool that any golfer at any level
can use to help them become better at the game they love. If our product fails to help
you achieve this goal then we will gladly refund your purchase price.
Guarantee and refund applies only to purchases made directly from Dancin' Dogg Golf